Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvp Videos?

2 posters

Go down

Pvp Videos? Empty Pvp Videos?

Post  redrag360 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 am

Hello, anyone have any Pvp videos? no giant Vs. Elf, just player Vs. PLayer. I'm starting to do pvp..so some idea would be helpful. Smile
redrag360
redrag360

Back to top Go down

Pvp Videos? Empty Re: Pvp Videos?

Post  Gable Tue May 11, 2010 12:19 am

Lol, red u posted this on the wrong thread XD PvPs depend on the skills u have, rank, fighting style, etc. Still need help with this sort of thing? I know you posted it a long time ago. If u do still need help just catch me sometime. I'm usually on when the lag is mostly gone and I can help you out Very Happy If u have charge and like charge, I know there is a video for the floating around somewhere. Lol
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Pvp Videos? Empty pvp

Post  redrag360 Tue May 11, 2010 12:54 pm

lol, yea sure, im always looking for good pvp tecs. (: lol now im working on my magnum shot..i keep failing in that. lol so im going to get that 2 rank 1. then im going back to melee. Razz then rank 1 lightning. (for jack) Razz
but yea ill catch u on sometime next week. cant play this week, gotta study for exams. :/ lol
redrag360
redrag360

Back to top Go down

Post  Gable Tue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Ok sounds good. it doesn't look like many people are going to be on this week. Lol. I am pretty much done with this semester. If you don't see me online try noting my elf, it's the Gable09 one, I'm usually logged on him doing farming. So if u note him i'll see it and log onto my human Razz
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum