Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion for forum layout / design

5 posters

Go down

suggestion for forum layout / design Empty Add a Shoutbox?

Post  Emaos Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Is there a way to add an shoutbox? You know, sort of like an integrated chat room.
Emaos
Emaos

Back to top Go down

suggestion for forum layout / design Empty suggestion for forum layout / design

Post  Abriel Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Feedback and comments are most welcomed.

-updated the header with the trio rather than the elf vs giant, cuz it's a friendly guild Razz at least to kick start the forum with a more friendly tone

-updated some of the topic icons/buttons to look like sketch papers. Another idea is to have them like potions. Different colour and sizes for diff things. I might be a little bit lazy to change it right the way.

- emoticons might be a bit too hard to customize to mabi-related. xD unless anyone has any simple ideas

- any other random comments and feedback and suggestions, feel free to post. ^^

*sorry emaos, merged your thread about shoutbox to mine, to streamline suggestions/comments/feedback.
Abriel
Abriel
Admin

Back to top Go down

suggestion for forum layout / design Empty Re: suggestion for forum layout / design

Post  Emaos Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 am

Lol. I just think that a shoutbox would be pretty cool in terms of encouraging forum activity, like for people who are too lazy to post. And I like the sketch paper icons. Don't worry about the emoticons, I don't that really matters.
Emaos
Emaos

Back to top Go down

suggestion for forum layout / design Empty Re: suggestion for forum layout / design

Post  Kite973 Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Emaos wrote:I just think that a shoutbox would be pretty cool in terms of encouraging forum activity, like for people who are too lazy to post.

No.
Kite973
Kite973
Admin

https://hikariguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abriel Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:26 am

Kite973 wrote:
Emaos wrote:I just think that a shoutbox would be pretty cool in terms of encouraging forum activity, like for people who are too lazy to post.

No.

xD you're so blunt, kite.

I think shoutbox is a good idea, but that just promote laziness! >=(
& might be harder to keep an eye on in terms of content.
Abriel
Abriel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aachoo Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:53 am

I like the forum so far, but the color scheme doesn't seem very Hikari to me.. might just be me though >.> I was thinking of yellow and some blue maybe, white? Not sure.. but Hikari means light so...
aachoo
aachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Moocookie Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Lol, blue and yellow..those are my colors for my youtube page and website. Razz

We need a shoutbox, that'd be awesome! geek
Moocookie
Moocookie

http://www.doomworkz.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down