Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Mabinogi Gold

3 posters

Go down

Buying Mabinogi Gold Empty Buying Mabinogi Gold

Post  Tallya Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello Hikari!

Well I thought I'd investigate all this stuff about buying Mabinogi gold. I checked out a site called www.gameim.com. Their site looked interesting, they say that they have 24/7 phone service and there's an email address for further information. So I sent an email to services@gameim.com. That was on 7/23/09. No reply. So I called their 24/7 phone number 717-798-8417 (the area code is Pennsylvania).

The phone rings and rings and I get a customer service representative who doesn't speak English very well at all and ends up hanging up on me. So I try again. And again the phone rings 8 to 10 times, then you hear a click, then it rings again. Eventually I get an attendant again, who again doesn't speak very much English and I find that the phone is routed to a customer service station in China. No one was able to tell me why my email hadn't been answered or could communicate well enough to answer any questions. So, my comment is don't buy from www.gameim.com. Evil or Very Mad

Anyone have any good experiences with buying Mabinogi gold?
Tallya
Tallya

Back to top Go down

Buying Mabinogi Gold Empty Re: Buying Mabinogi Gold

Post  Kite973 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Don't. They're all scams.

That goes for all mmo's.
Kite973
Kite973
Admin

https://hikariguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emaos Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 am

I actually bought gold from some site for Maplestory. It was pretty legit, I got my gold pretty quickly. But I don't really think its worth it in Mabi, the prices are much higher.
Emaos
Emaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down