Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

farming instructions.... :~P

3 posters

Go down

farming instructions.... :~P Empty farming instructions.... :~P

Post  redrag360 Tue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Ok well jack notified me about "farming" in mabi..he told me in detail..:/...but i forgot..lol I was too busy aiming my magnum..but yea He also mentioned that you get money from just waiting but its like stock market...u put money in and u wait for a return...hopefully it gets interest. Very Happy

so, Can someone who is currently farming, tell me the basics?..How much u need?..do u need a lot of inventory/bank space to put anything in there?..what do u farm?..where u get seeds..and other stuff u need to know...like what things u plant will sell for most..and is there a skill?..for farming.

thanks~
redrag360
redrag360

Back to top Go down

farming instructions.... :~P Empty Re: farming instructions.... :~P

Post  Kamau Tue May 11, 2010 6:03 pm

look up "farming" on the wiki, it will tell you close to 90% of what you need to know. you'll need a 1x1 space for seeds to get started.
Kamau
Kamau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gable Tue May 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I am currently farming on my elf. It takes time to farm. you need 30500 gold to start. 30k will lease the land, and 500 will pay for the seeds. It's really simple to do. If u have mult characters I highly advise farming on a character u dont use often. Like for me I use my elf. I just leave him at the field I'm farming and log on to him only to check on my farm. Otherwise I am on my human. If u need more info Kam is right, wiki is pretty good. I advise not buying strawberries to start with if u r nervous about it. Have fun farming if u choose to do so Very Happy
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum