Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refining Help :P

3 posters

Go down

Refining Help :P Empty Refining Help :P

Post  Gable Mon May 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey guys, I'm trying to rank my elf's refining to r4. My goal is to get it there by the end of the week. I definitely want it done before the event ends, lion has asked me to help him with it so I am. I would greatly appreciate any donations of Iron or Copper ore fragments. And while I'm at it, I am having my elf make Daggers so My inventory won't be completely filled with ingots. If you would like some just let me know. So far I have been producing red bladed Daggers all with no less than a max dura of 8. You can send the fragments to either my main, Gable. Or my elf, Gable09. Any help would be great for this:p If you would rather have ingots that is doable too. I just need the ores:P C ya on the inside Very Happy
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Refining Help :P Empty Re: Refining Help :P

Post  Kamau Tue May 25, 2010 10:35 pm

what rank are you at currently?
Kamau
Kamau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gable Tue May 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Lol, I'm at C right now. I should be at at least B tomorrow. I have to fail at iron to get to B:/ I know I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but my main has r7 Metallurgy now, which should help. Lol
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Post  redrag360 Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm

lol you def. passed that goal with flying colors..

But yea, im doing refining also, but if u start blacksmithing, i may have some ingots left over.. or some gold/myths fragments..I have tons of gold atm, so if you need them, ill just bother you in game.. c ye on the inside..
redrag360
redrag360

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum