Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Games List

+2
Kamau
aachoo
6 posters

Go down

New Games List Empty New Games List

Post  aachoo Fri May 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Here are some new games that I think I should bring to you guys' attention, personally I think it'll be great if we can create Hikari in other games and still still as a guild.
I will start from the game that least interest me to the one that most interest me.

P.S. please know that many of these games do not have a precise date dated of when they will come out

#7 Aion
Have any of you guys play perfect world? Aion is pretty much like the game... on drugs... pirat

And one more for laughs..

This game is P2P however, and in all seriousness, I think the rest of the games that I'm going to name will be better then this one any ways... haha

#6 Dragonica

I personally have be chosen to be a closed beta tester for this game, so I will give more information after I played it I guess..

#5 Dragons Nest
Omg.. this is where it starts to get fun... developers have finally thought of combining fps to rpg! I mean how sweet is that? At least it is to me XP

This game is agile and it takes actual skills to play, I think for those of us who play mabinogi, we probably perfer more complex game play compared to, oh lets go click a monster 100 times and level up~~~ For me I'm starting to like games that is really more complex game play wise.

#4 Mabinogi:Heroes
If you guys donno this one and you're playing mabinogi, I donno where you've been..

#3 Continent of the Ninth

This feels kinda like Mabinogi Heroes with better graphics but suckier game play.. depends on which one you think is more important I guess, gamy play or graphics.

#2 Tera

The background story of this is that the human race is invading an other planet, and stuff... The game play cannot be picked on, it feels like an online adventure game with the ability for characters to mature

And...
#1 Blade And Soul

From what I have seen it feels like a mix of Street Fighter, Gunz and a rpg.. the art work is designed by a pretty famous Korean artist, who made two other Korean game.. including the fairly well known "Magna Carta."
aachoo
aachoo

Back to top Go down

New Games List Empty Re: New Games List

Post  Kamau Thu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

I've never played wow but that game play of Aion reminds me of it.
Kamau
Kamau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aachoo Mon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

aion actually allows for mid-air battles, also one of the biggest thing for aion is that there are 3 races, but only 2 are playable, because the 3rd race is a npc race that comes out randomly in big spaceship to attack people... also the graphic is in a different level..
aachoo
aachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmac Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm

:O I play Dragonica too (CB tester on ALL three!) I'm looking forward to all of those games. And I think we should expand the guild like that. Look at it like this: More guilds= more members= more friends= Happiness!
Jmac
Jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  aachoo Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 am

lol I am aiming on playing the THQ's version of Dragonica if anyone is interested. It is a fun game with good ways to control it for anyone who is annoyed of clicky-click
aachoo
aachoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerobeo Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:54 pm

I tried Dragonica.

<3

I was a Clown >w<"

I forgot.
Not assassin.
xD
I wanted that but I chosen Clown.

No one noticed these kinds <3

Or have they?

I don't remember what this song XD

This one is terrible.
But just showing bunch of games Very Happy
I love the song :]

Last edited by Kerobeo on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kerobeo
Kerobeo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerobeo Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:57 pm

When i think about most of the games I play:

I also wanna play LUCKYSTAR.

in MMO <3

Kerobeo
Kerobeo

Back to top Go down

New Games List Empty Dungeon Fighter

Post  Jmac Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Try out this game (its Nexon whoo!!!) and its arcadeish.
DUNGEON FIGHTER
Jmac
Jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Kite973 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Jmac wrote:Try out this game (its Nexon whoo!!!) and its arcadeish.
DUNGEON FIGHTER

I have a character there that I play on the odd time with my girlfriend. Add Melone if you want to play sometime.
Kite973
Kite973
Admin

https://hikariguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kite973 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Better is relative. The combat and dungeons are far more fun in Dungeon Fighter, but Mabi has the better social and exploration aspect.
Kite973
Kite973
Admin

https://hikariguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesiz Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

maybe i should try it....xD

Nemesiz

Back to top Go down

New Games List Empty Well..

Post  Jmac Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 pm

If you do try it out add Javacado to your friends list. Anywho heres another game I got my eye on. I didnt get into Closed Beta Testing...
LOST SAGA
Jmac
Jmac

Back to top Go down

New Games List Empty Fallen Earth

Post  Jmac Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:15 pm

I have open beta tested this one myself and Im pleased. Fallen Earth's the name. If any of you have played the game Fallout 3 this is what they call the "Fallout MMO". It follows a similar plot but online! There indepth character creation. You can put a tattoo on any limb or on your chest on any side any color, you can change your hair for FREE just by right clicking, holster pistols to your leg. ETC.. ETC! Oh and its rated M so dont be afraid to lie about that like I did. silent
FALLEN EARTH

Next, is a First Person Shooter with cartoon graphics named Battlefield Heroes. There's 2 armies to choose from but, theres 3 types of soldiers you can be. AND you can make up to 5 characters!
BATTLEFIELD HEROES
Jmac
Jmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down