Hikari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Enchanter v2~

2 posters

Go down

Guild Enchanter v2~ Empty Guild Enchanter v2~

Post  Nightdream Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Soo, since we do not have our own guild enchanter, I decided to work on it for the benefits of the guild. I heard a few people
that said they were gonna work on it but then I'm not really sure if they are still working on it.

I'm currently on rank B enchant. I have 200+ int and I have a success burn of 40% (with campfire skill rank A).

I've asked a few times in the guild chat for help but some people might have missed it.

For those who need to make money fast, here's your chance! I will buy every single enchant and fireball pages that you are willing to sell me,
ranging from:

-Enchants - 3k each (Only rank F to A enchant scroll) | (Mostly found in Alby norm and Ciar beg)
-Fireball pages 1,2,5 and 6. - 3k each | (Mostly found in Ciar Basic/Int, Fiodh, Alby int and Albey silver gem)

Just mail them to me (Nightdream) with the right price. Or feel free to donate those enchants and fireball pages if you want to help me rank it.

I'll also be doing enchanting and burning services whenever you guys need. Just message me in game.

Thanks for all those who helped and will help me. (I'll update this post whenever it needs to be adjusted.)

Last edited by Nightdream on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)

Nightdream

Back to top Go down

Guild Enchanter v2~ Empty Re: Guild Enchanter v2~

Post  Nightdream Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Also buying or taking all fireball pages 7 and 8 now for 3k each. Mail to Nightdream. Thanks!

(And thanks for all the guildies who kept mailing me fireball pages and enchants)

Nightdream

Back to top Go down

Post  Gable Sat May 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey Night, do u think u could disenchant an item for me and re enchant it on another piece of equipment for me? I can provide everything for u. lol
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightdream Mon May 10, 2010 10:57 am

I'll be on today either in the evening or at night. You'll need a holy water and a mana or sunlight herb (whichever you prefer) for the burning.

Nightdream

Back to top Go down

Post  Gable Mon May 10, 2010 11:40 am

Ok thanks:D Um...I sent you an enchant but it's expired by now. Lol. And I also sent you some magic powder, just in case u needed it, if not u can just sell it or drop it. lol
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightdream Mon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks, I'll always need magic powders.
And lemme know when you'll be going on. (around what time)

Nightdream

Back to top Go down

Post  Gable Tue May 11, 2010 12:02 am

Sorry got a lil held up tonight. Lol. I'm on like everyday before noon usually. And then sometimes at night. Tomorrow I should be on in the afternoon, sometime after 6 til late prob. And then maybe same time Wednesday, if not I'll just be on late at nights. And then I'll be on this weekend Razz
Gable
Gable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down